*COVID-19: How We Are Responding
We are grateful to continue providing clients and providers with top-quality services at a time when healthcare and employee benefits remain paramount.
EBPA is fortunate to have been well prepared for a move to a more tech-driven approach to maintain internal and external relationships and productivity.
Your safety is our top priority. We utilize phone and video conferencing during the application process.
We Understand Times Are Tough
These are trying times for everyone. We will do our best to accommodate your life at home. We understand that children, family, and other life commitments can complicate the interview process during this unprecedented time.
We have adjusted our daily operations to comply with government guidelines and adopt agency recommendations for a safe transition to EBPA. Our onboarding process is a safe experience, with multiple opportunities for employees and candidates to connect while social distancing with each other and their new team.
If you have experience in any of the following fields, we encourage you to send your resume to Careers@ebpabenefits.com.
Strategic Account Manager
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with self-funded medical, dental and ancillary benefit client groups. Our SAM’s are our client’s primary resource and are truly the subject matter experts on all group life, health, dental and vision products available. The ideal candidate will have a solid health benefit background, innovative ideas and an excitement for providing top notch assistance to companies nationwide.
Client Service Manager
- The core objective of the Client Service Manager (CSM) is to work in tandem with a dedicated Strategic Account Manager to create and preserve lasting relationships with self-funded medical, dental and ancillary benefit client groups. The CSM will be a creative thinker who can multi-task to meet and exceed the daily needs of clients on matters related to group life, health, dental and vision plans.
- The Claims Auditor should have a knack for problem solving and enjoy collaborating with internal resources to provide exceptional service to members and clients. The ideal Claims Auditor is detail oriented with exceptional communication skills and a background in health care/insurance processing. Further knowledge of flexible spending accounts and COBRA products is a plus for this Claims Auditor.
Customer Service Representative
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a health care setting with a can-do attitude and an affinity to provide top notch service to our members, clients, and partners. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for responding to inquires relating to a wide range of products in a professional and courteous manner.
- The Implementation Coordinator works closely with the Implementation Manager, Sales and Account Management Teams to define and document customer requirements, assist in executing all tasks, collaborate with stakeholders and partner with clients to ensure the flawless set up of products and services. Additionally, the Implementation Coordinator will make presentations to client management regarding our on-boarding processes. The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, is proficient at managing timelines, and ensures projects are completed on time and in scope.
- The Enrollment Representative will be responsible for processing enrollments from plan participants. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with health care and/or health insurance and a can-do attitude, with an affinity to provide top notch service to our members, clients and partners. The successful Representative is a self-motivated, quick learning multi-tasker with superior written and verbal communication skills, who works well individually and as an integral part of a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment. This position requires a high level of accuracy and the desire to work cooperatively with others to ensure superior service to our participants.