NEW COBRA & Direct Billing Portal
Effective May 9, 2022
EBPA is excited to announce that we have upgraded our COBRA & Direct Bill Portal!
With your upgrade to our new portal take advantage of:
- Modern architecture with reliable processing for a faster more streamlined experience
- Online payment processing via one time E-check payments and Autopay
- Accessing your COBRA notices electronically
- Updating your contact information
What do I need to Know?
- Our online portal will be offline from end of day Friday April 29th through Sunday May 8th. It will be back online Monday, May 9th.
- If you are enrolled in automatic payments, your automatic payments will be withdrawn the second week in May. Ongoing automatic payments will continue to be withdrawn on the first business day of each month.
- If you mail in checks or use Online Bill Pay through your bank, we will process any payments received 4/30/22 through 5/8/2022 the second week of May.
- If you login online to make payment each month, please see instructions for accessing the upgraded portal below.
- If you are already enrolled and have paid your April 2022 premium, your coverage will remain active as long as you make your May payment by the end of your grace period.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I start using the new portal?
The new EBPA WebCOBRA portal will be available effective 5/9/2022.
Where do I access the new portal? Will there be a new URL?
Yes. The new URL will be https://ebpa.webcobra.com/Default.aspx
Do I need to take action or re-register for the new EBPA WebCOBRA portal?
Your username will remain the same, however, in order to log in for the first time, you will need to reset your password. To reset your password, simply visit https://ebpa.webcobra.com/Default.aspx and click "Forgot Password." If you have any issues COBRA & Retiree/Direct Billing representatives are available Monday -Friday 8AM to 4:30PM EDT at 888-232-3203, or email us at: email@example.com
Do I need to use the online portal?
No. If you have not used the portal previously, you are not required to do so now. However, the online portal gives you the ability to set up automatic and online payments to make things easier for you.