COBRA, Retiree & Direct Billing System Upgrade
System Upgrade Notice
EBPA is excited to announce we have fully upgraded our online COBRA and Direct Bill portal!
What do I need to know?
- If you are enrolled in automatic payments, those payments will continue to be pulled from your bank account. You do not need to take any action.
- Your benefits and coverage will continue as long as you remain eligible for coverage and continue making your monthly premium payments.
When can I start using the new portal?
- If you use the online portal, you will need to re-register. We will send you a “Welcome Notice” via an email from firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have not yet received an email, please let us know.
- If you login online to make a payment each month, please note that there is a new convenience fee for making either one time e-check payments or credit card payments.The fee is $10.00 per transaction for e-checks and 3% for credit card payments.
- Please note that if you have an email address on file, you may start to receive security notifications regarding email, mailing address and bank account number changes.
Am I required to register for the new EBPA COBRA and Direct Billing portal?
- No. If you are not interested in setting up your online portal account, you do not need to take any action.